Grocery Card Program
Support Dawson every time you buy groceries and gas!
The Dawson Parent Association’s Grocery Card Program is our biggest fundraiser and supports all we do (Think: DawsonFest, Faculty/Staff Appreciation, New Student/Family Welcome gifts, and so much more)!!!
This program is incredibly valuable to us and It costs you NOTHING. You can buy Grocery Cards from us at face value and the stores give back between 3% and 10% to Dawson and the DPA. It’s that easy!
Cards for groceries include:
Other Available Grocery Cards include: Niwot Market, Lucky’s Market and Natural Grocers/Vitamin Cottage
Cards for groceries AND gasoline:
King Soopers is simplifying their grocery card program!
No need to buy King Soopers grocery cards anymore. The 5% rewards that your purchases earn for the DPA will now be linked to your King Soopers Loyalty Card.
How to sign up:
• If you don’t have a King Soopers Loyalty Card, pick one up at any King Soopers.
• Then create an account online at www.kingsoopers.com.
• Next, under the Savings & Rewards Menu, go to King Soopers Community Rewards and select Enroll Now.
• Enter ‘Alexander Dawson School’ or Dawson’s NPO# IR923 then click Enroll.
• That’s it! Now, every time you shop and show your Soopers card, the DPA earns 5%!
A few things to note:
• Your current King Soopers grocery cards still earn 5% for the DPA.
• But as of April 1st, any funds reloaded to your King Soopers cards will not go towards the DPA.
• Once one household member enrolls his or her card, all linked King Soopers Loyalty cards within that household start earning funds for the DPA.
Also Please Note: Unfortunately due to the credit card processing fee expense, which wipes out the 3-10% profit we receive, we CANNOT accept credit cards for the purchase of Grocery Cards at this time. HOWEVER, the RELOADABLE Grocery Cards (Safeway) can be bought from us and are EASILY reloadable with your credit card at the Service Desk or at Checkout, and Dawson still receives the profit. Also you can ORDER Grocery Cards via email (Nicole Heathwood, firstname.lastname@example.org) and pay with a check or direct debit. An order form is available to download from the link above.
Convenient Card Delivery Instructions:
- Orders will usually be available for pickup or delivered to your home within two weeks. For your convenience, we can email you with an estimated delivery date. You may pick up your order with the Dawson Upper School Receptionist in Henderson Hall, Anna Carter in the Middle School, or Jeri Smith in the Lower School.
- For questions regarding your Grocery Card order please contact Nicole Heathwood or Shari Manzardo (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org). For transaction questions please contact Sophie Berdou (email@example.com).
- For questions or for large quantity card orders, please contact Nicole Heathwood or Shari Manzardo (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com).